Other Women in Tech organisations who could help you with your career in technology.
- Women in Technology UK provides valuable information, blogs, trainings and interestesting tips for getting a career in tech.
- The Anita Borg Institute for Women and Technology is determined to increase the impact of women on all aspects of technology and to increase the possitive aspect of technology on a woman's world.
- Women Who Tech is a platform for women in Technology to share talents, experiences, and insights.
- Actua provides young Canadians with positive hands-on learning experiences in science and technology.
The Centre for Education in Mathematics and Computing (CEMC
) is an organization affiliated with the University of Waterloo. CEMC aims to increase enjoyment, confidence and ability in mathematics and computer science among students and teachers in Canada and internationally.
Let’s Talk Science
delivers science learning programs and services that turn children and youth on to science, keep them engaged in learning and develop their potential to become 21st
century citizens, innovators and stewards.
delivers unique, hands-on science experiences for children that are as entertaining as they are educational.
The Shad Valley
program provides an academically stimulating, mind expanding adventure for top well-rounded students.
- The Deep River Science Academy provides a six-week summer camp for high school students who have completed grade 10 science and are interested in a career in science.
- The Chair for Women in Science and Engineering for Ontario (CWSE-ON) works to increase the participation of women of all ages in science and engineering.